BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Oct 21, 2009

Baby Dust ( 1 )

Today is October 21st 2009. I wanted to write that date here because I do not plan on publishing this for another week or two. On the day I post this, I will have gotten a positive on a pregnancy test. But today, as I write this, I only have a sneaking suspicion that I might be pregnant and I do not want to tell anyone, even my husband, until I am really sure. We had such heart-brake recently when I discovered I was pregnant only to miscarry within the next 24 hours. I don't want him getting exited about the possibility until I get a positive test.

Anyway, I always like to hear how people kinda start to figure out that they might be pregnant so I decided to post my journey of the next couple of weeks. I plan to start a new blog about my progress right after my first doctor's visit.

FLP (first day of last period): Sept 30
Estimated ovulation day: Oct 16
Estimated AF (aunt flow) day: Nov 5

Today I am 5 dpo (days past ovulation) and for the past 48 hours I have felt bloated, nauseous, hungry, lower back pain, headache, fatigue, and cramping as if I am on my period. I am also experiencing an "anxious" or "nervous" sensation like my heart and stomach flutters just a little bit. Now you see why I am sorta wondering if I might be preggers?
As with all women TTC (trying to conceive), I would very much like to just wave a magic wand and say that because I am having these symptoms that I automatically deserve to be pregnant so *bling* I'm pregnant. But symptoms can be deceiving. I know that I am really feeling these things, but it is possible to have them and not be pregnant. I must admit that I have been having "in-fantasies". (I just made that word up so if someone else said it first I'm sorry. I have a very dry sense of humor.)What I mean by "in-fantasies" is that I often dream about the day I will have a baby in my arms. TTC in and of itself is pretty enjoyable *wink*, but oh how exciting it will be when I get a confirmed healthy pregnancy that continues full term!

Here's to waiting for my miracle!

0 comments: