BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Oct 23, 2009

7 DPO

   Nausea comes in waves lately, one of which is hitting me right now. I'm so green, blah! My nipples appear to be slowly turning purple. Although I have no idea if it is a symptom or not, I have discovered a couple black hairs growing out of the top of my nose...eww! I also apparently seem to be growing a mustache.Did I mention that my back is killing me and that I haven't had a full night's sleep for three consecutive nights?
    It is possible that I have already implanted yesterday although my Pregnology chart does not show that happening until tomorrow. After coming home from school yesterday, I went straight to the bathroom as I have had to do these past few days and before I flushed, I noticed one single drop of dark red blood in the toilet, and I'm talking tiny. It looked as if the blood could have come from smacked mosquito and was quickly diffusing into the water. 
    At this point I am still not 100% certain that I AM pregnant. It is still too early to test, at least I think so. I will take my first test on October 28th. Why that day? It is simply the day the Pregnology calender suggests to test and it also happens to be the 13th dpo so my chances of getting an accurate reading is pretty good. If the test is negative, I also plan to test on missed AF day 1 on November 3th, and if need be again on the 9th. You can wish me luck, I'd be glad of it. But, I wont be posting these until I get a positive test so I guess if you are reading this right now, I might need some congratulations too!

The Pregnology website sure has helped me be able to keep up with my regular cycles over the past year. Now I am using it to help me determine how far along I am on my "possible" pregnancy. Check it out!

0 comments: