BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Oct 22, 2009

6 DPO

I am now 6 DPO and I have all the same symptoms as before plus something new.
When I rolled out of bed this morning I looked down and noticed that I have those little blue veins popping up around my nipples, several little bumps surrounding both areolas, and the areolas look "dirty". What I mean by dirty is they are getting some slight dark splotches that make it look dirt is caked on. Another thing I am experiencing is uterine contractions possibly? I am definitely cramping but sometimes it feels like my whole uterus is throbbing. I have Googled this and came up with the conclusion that it could mean the body is trying to make room for the baby by stretching the womb.
And what about this hunger? I just ate breakfast a couple hours ago and my stomach is growling like I haven't eaten in days. I think half my class just heard it because I am getting strange looks from people around me. "Sorry, I'm hungry. (and I might be pregnant...but I didn't mention that)"
This past Tuesday, I could hardly make it through one hour of Crew Resource Management without getting up to pee several times, and that was only 4dpo! I wish I could slow down the frequent trips to the bathroom by drinking less water, but I'm SO thirsty. I might as well be walking through the desert with no food or water with the way I am feeling right now. I just ate and I'm hungry, I have a water bottle sitting by me right now and I can't seem to get enough to drink. I think I am just going to sit here and cry about it right here, right now. Why me!!
No, I'm not dramatic, really. And I am NEVER sarcastic, nope not me.

Fingers crossed!

0 comments: