BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Oct 25, 2009

9 DPO

     Roundin' past 9 and still doin' fine. Apart from the fact that I woke up this morning as nauseous as a cheerleader in a buffet line, I'm doing alright. I feel right about the same as yesterday with perhaps a slight increase on the nausea. I am looking forward to testing Wednesday with a pretty good amount of confidence of getting a positive. Don't you know that I was a little worried about barfing in the middle of Sunday service this morning? I could smell every type of perfume in the room, and it was making me gag.
    A word on food: it seems that when I have "food aversions" the food always tastes overly salty to me whereas I would not have thought so before. Strange, huh?

That's it for today. I'll give another brief post tomorrow at 10 dpo.

0 comments: