BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Oct 27, 2009

11 DPO POSITIVE TEST!!!!!!

    Today marks 11 days past ovulation, and I have gotten my positive test result at 5pm this evening. I am so excited! Today my boobs are sore and tingly, I have been nauseous since I first woke up this morning. Supposedly, I was supposed to test tomorrow morning, but I POAS (peed on a stick) right after I got home from school this evening just because I was getting antsy, but I was rewarded with a positive. I might post a picture of the test later just to show you.

   I had a presentation to make during one of my classes today. Nervousness and nauseousness really don't mix. Thankfully, I had bought a package of trail mix and a Sprite just beforehand which really helped me control it, but not 100%. I did my presentation, stomach somersaults and all.  I just hope my grade did not suffer from my obvious shaking and sweating. I tried several times to tell my instructor before class that I wasn't feeling well, I guess he has a short attention span because I don't think he listened to me. Oh well, its all over, I've got bigger fish to fry, or babies to hatch!

   I have found myself talking to my tummy this evening, is that weird? I don't care! Its my precious in there.

0 comments: