BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Apr 24, 2008

Templates of Poetry

I honestly do not know if I have any readers or not. I certainly never get any comments. That's fine. I can talk to myself. But I like to speak as if I am talking to someone out there just in case I do have a reader. So here's to my reader or just to myself, either one.

I have been thinking about changing my template on this blog to something a little more colorful. But I certainly do not want it to look like a myspace page with images and colors running wild all over the page. So I finally came to the conclusion that it would be better if I just left it plain and let my words add the color to the page. It may be brighter in some places and darker in others. I want to show my colors through my writing rather than diluting my page with wild clip art and neon colors, that would distract from what I want to say.




Today, like any other day, I am dreaming about that wedding which is only about 413 days from now (yes, I keep track). My mother and I are getting ready to launch some hard core wedding planning within the next couple of months. This is the exciting part. The "sit here and wait" time is coming to an end and the planning can begin. It is good that I have a job now and can contribute to making this a beautiful wedding. I want my love and I to remember it always and for our children to know just how much we have loved each other. I wish I knew what my mother and father were like before I was born. Now that they have been separated and remarried, I guess I will never know. But my fiance and I will never have to do that to our children. We will be able to show them and to talk about our love for each other.
I just can't wait to start my life with him. We make a great team and I know that we will be happy together for the rest of our lives.

0 comments: