BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Apr 23, 2008

Animal Instincts

My fiance and I just went to camp this weekend. I was out with the horses at the ranch while he was at the main camp in the archery area. We had a great time, didn't get to see much of each other over the weekend, but it was nice to break routing and spend that weekend at camp.

I started my first day of work at Petsmart on Monday. I am here to tell you that it was not easy, but I did not hate it either. I think I will do alright there. I have already learned so much. The young women I work with seem really nice, a little rough around the edges, but friendly nonetheless. Sadly I have been a little depressed ever since I started working there because I have not been able to see my man for more than a few minutes these past few days. Also I wasn't quite recovered from my camp exhaustion before I started work that first day and got up early Monday morning, went to school, came home and changed, went to work, came home late, took a shower, went to bed. The whole process starts over the next day. I am tired, and I have not even gotten a full hour out of one day to just sit and relax a while. Thank goodness today was my day off. I am not sure I could have made it much longer without a little break. The thing is, too, I am no longer working just to help pay for my wedding, but now that the gas prices have risen so high, I need to work just to be able to make it to the university and back every day.
I am just so tired, which is really the only word I can think of to describe how I feel, tired and a little sad at not being able to spend time with the love of my life. Even my poor puppy is feeling a little neglected lately because I am just never home. My grades are also starting to suffer from my lack of study time. It's like I am being strangled or suffocated. I know this wont last forever, but it sure is tough right now. I just keep praying to god for his strength and endurance to get me through this. I am thankful that my love understands my situation too.

I just can't wait until we are finally married. At least then I can come home and rest in his big strong arms, sleep next to his warm body, and wake up to the sight of his sweet face.

0 comments: