BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sep 29, 2009

Password Compromised

    This happened a little while back but I just wanted to let anyone know who has previously read my blog and discovered that there was a post that was a bit vulgar. I did not write that. My password was compromised. I have deleted the offensive content and have changed my password. I guess I need to be changing all my passwords regularly from now on. I'm just glad it was only my blog and not something involving my personal information.

I apologize if anyone out there read that and thought that I put it there. Unfortunately there is no telling who has or has not and for some people, my integrity was compromised along with my password. Things like this happen to the best of us, though.

Thanks for reading.

1 comments:

Abby said...

tat sux has happened 2 me b4