BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Nov 5, 2009

20 DPO

    I do not really have anything new to report today. I have been very tired an nauseous lately. I hear that the second trimester is much easier; at least I have that to look forward to. For now, I think I'll just take some enjoyment out of my symptoms for a while. After all, this only reassures me that I do indeed have a baby inside me.

    My mother, who is the only relative of mine who knows so far, has been affectionately calling my baby "Precious Peterson". I think its very sweet. Ever since she started calling him/her that, I have caught myself naming the baby "Little P". I think I may use that as a name for now.

    When the time comes that the doctors are able to determine whether Little P is a girl or a boy, my husband and I agree that we want to know the baby's gender. I like to plan ahead. I want to be able to have a name for my child picked out long before the birth. I want to have a nursery completely ready in either pink or blue before the birth.

     It is my full intention to cuddle, buy for, and otherwise spoil my children rotten until they start talking back to me. Then, the gloves are coming off. Seriously, though, I hope that I turn out to be a good mommy. I hope that I lead them by example to always put God first, other second, and themselves third. Oh, I just can hardly wait to see what Little P looks like.

0 comments: