BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Apr 30, 2008

Ugly Girly Truth

Since my first memories as a child I can always remember to have liked being a girl. Let's face it, boys, they just stank, they were rude, dumb, and worst of all...cooties...ewww! Well the boys grew up, and they haven't changed much except some of them are much more appealing to the eyes. But us girls, we might throw a fit once in a while, but we tried to stay well groomed, smarter than the boys, and cootie free (unless we touched one of those stinky boys).

Even now though, I really like who I am. I am happy with my femininity, my less than perfect body, and my girly personality.But sometimes, I am not so happy with some of the quirks about being a girl, like the whole shebang package called a menstrual cycle. I went and scheduled my first exam for next week. Yes, call me a whiner, but I have been putting it off because it is not an experience I am looking forward to. But I have been so irregular for the past year and a half that I can't hardly predict a time frame for my cycles to occur. It is affecting my lifestyle and that means that it is not healthy mentally or physically. I have other signs other than irregularity that point to a hormone imbalance. Getting an exam is just one of those ugly girly things. Completely humiliating, but I guess it is necessary. Whatev. Being a girl is normally pretty awesome. But at times like these, it sucks big time. (This is why guys have no right to "change" their sex to female, they have not earned that right like us true girls have.)

0 comments: